I have a private well. Every time i shower, the water will cut off for about 60 seconds and then come back on. There is also a high pitch squeeling noise when the water is turned on. About a year ago, i replaced a corroded Tee fitting in the water line that runs from the bladder tank. It seems like the problem started then. Could there be air in the lines? How do i get it out?
Slow leak at main water shut off valve
Help! No hot water.....Any ideas what caused this?
Flush valve problem
Hydronic Heat, Indirect Water Heater, No Hot Water, ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!