I'm thinking of having our one-piece tub (3 walls and ceiling, 1 piece) "reglazing." Relatives did so and their tubs came our great. I'm not sure if I have the correct name of the process, but I'm talking about "painting" as opposed to covering it with a new "cover." Anyway ... have people had good luck with this process? They say it will last for ~ 5 years or more. How much does it usually cost? Our tub piece is about 20 years old with no broken pieces, etc. It is just dull. I think it is made out of fiberglass or some sort of plastic. It is current light blue, and we'd like it to be white. Any comments appreciated! Thanks.
Laminate tub surround???
Where to get solid surface tub surround kit?
wall insulation and replacement tub and tub surround
installing tub surround
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes