I'm thinking of having our one-piece tub (3 walls and ceiling, 1 piece) "reglazing." Relatives did so and their tubs came our great. I'm not sure if I have the correct name of the process, but I'm talking about "painting" as opposed to covering it with a new "cover." Anyway ... have people had good luck with this process? They say it will last for ~ 5 years or more. How much does it usually cost? Our tub piece is about 20 years old with no broken pieces, etc. It is just dull. I think it is made out of fiberglass or some sort of plastic. It is current light blue, and we'd like it to be white. Any comments appreciated! Thanks.
Laminate tub surround???
Where to get solid surface tub surround kit?
wall insulation and replacement tub and tub surround
installing tub surround
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!