I'm thinking of having our one-piece tub (3 walls and ceiling, 1 piece) "reglazing." Relatives did so and their tubs came our great. I'm not sure if I have the correct name of the process, but I'm talking about "painting" as opposed to covering it with a new "cover." Anyway ... have people had good luck with this process? They say it will last for ~ 5 years or more. How much does it usually cost? Our tub piece is about 20 years old with no broken pieces, etc. It is just dull. I think it is made out of fiberglass or some sort of plastic. It is current light blue, and we'd like it to be white. Any comments appreciated! Thanks.
Laminate tub surround???
Where to get solid surface tub surround kit?
wall insulation and replacement tub and tub surround
installing tub surround
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight