I recently completed a granite tile countertop project and I now have a problem trying to install a new drop in kitchen sink into the countertop.
The total thickness of the countertop build up is almost 2" ( 2 layers of 5/8" plywood with adhesive between the sheets / thinset / ditra underlayment / thinset / 3/8" granite tile). The bolts that are supplied with the sink are not long enough for the supplied clamps to secure to the underside of the plywood.
Does anyone know where I can find longer bolts or extension for the supplied bolts? I am also open to any other solutions to this problem.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING