I recently completed a granite tile countertop project and I now have a problem trying to install a new drop in kitchen sink into the countertop.
The total thickness of the countertop build up is almost 2" ( 2 layers of 5/8" plywood with adhesive between the sheets / thinset / ditra underlayment / thinset / 3/8" granite tile). The bolts that are supplied with the sink are not long enough for the supplied clamps to secure to the underside of the plywood.
Does anyone know where I can find longer bolts or extension for the supplied bolts? I am also open to any other solutions to this problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!