I recently completed a granite tile countertop project and I now have a problem trying to install a new drop in kitchen sink into the countertop.
The total thickness of the countertop build up is almost 2" ( 2 layers of 5/8" plywood with adhesive between the sheets / thinset / ditra underlayment / thinset / 3/8" granite tile). The bolts that are supplied with the sink are not long enough for the supplied clamps to secure to the underside of the plywood.
Does anyone know where I can find longer bolts or extension for the supplied bolts? I am also open to any other solutions to this problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects