I recently bought a home with a HessCo jacuzzi tub, and I cannot figure out how to turn the jets on.
HessCo is no longer in business; can anyone help me obtain an owner's manual...or tell me how to turn the jets on?
I also just bought a house with a hessco tub. I found out how to turn it on by accident. You have to push the triangular drain open/close knob. It's not very quick to react though and I usually have to do it several times before it works. I believe it's an air switch type setup and I was thinking of installing a seperate push button air switch somewhere else on the tub.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love