I recently bought a home with a HessCo jacuzzi tub, and I cannot figure out how to turn the jets on.
HessCo is no longer in business; can anyone help me obtain an owner's manual...or tell me how to turn the jets on?
I also just bought a house with a hessco tub. I found out how to turn it on by accident. You have to push the triangular drain open/close knob. It's not very quick to react though and I usually have to do it several times before it works. I believe it's an air switch type setup and I was thinking of installing a seperate push button air switch somewhere else on the tub.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING