I received a call from one of my accounts asking if I could lower my hourly rate by $50 per hr.
I said let me ask my insurance company and the local gas station if they would consider lowering my bill.
I then said as I was about to hang up "What kind of American are you not willing to spread the wealth"
Then the voice on the other end " So I guess your not lowering your hourly rate I said NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME"
The nursing home called a bargain rate guy who said he could do it for $65
A few minutes ago 4:37 the nursing home called saying they have an emergency as the bargain priced drain guy seems to have punctured the brass tubing tub waste and the tub was full of water at the time ( they tried chemicals first)
I said wow an emergency I will see you folks Monday morning as I want to acid in the lines to neutralize prior to redoing the cheaper guys work.
By the way the other guy said for $65 there is no guarantee on his work.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!