I received a call from one of my accounts asking if I could lower my hourly rate by $50 per hr.
I said let me ask my insurance company and the local gas station if they would consider lowering my bill.
I then said as I was about to hang up "What kind of American are you not willing to spread the wealth"
Then the voice on the other end " So I guess your not lowering your hourly rate I said NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME"
The nursing home called a bargain rate guy who said he could do it for $65
A few minutes ago 4:37 the nursing home called saying they have an emergency as the bargain priced drain guy seems to have punctured the brass tubing tub waste and the tub was full of water at the time ( they tried chemicals first)
I said wow an emergency I will see you folks Monday morning as I want to acid in the lines to neutralize prior to redoing the cheaper guys work.
By the way the other guy said for $65 there is no guarantee on his work.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love