I received a call from one of my accounts asking if I could lower my hourly rate by $50 per hr.
I said let me ask my insurance company and the local gas station if they would consider lowering my bill.
I then said as I was about to hang up "What kind of American are you not willing to spread the wealth"
Then the voice on the other end " So I guess your not lowering your hourly rate I said NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME"
The nursing home called a bargain rate guy who said he could do it for $65
A few minutes ago 4:37 the nursing home called saying they have an emergency as the bargain priced drain guy seems to have punctured the brass tubing tub waste and the tub was full of water at the time ( they tried chemicals first)
I said wow an emergency I will see you folks Monday morning as I want to acid in the lines to neutralize prior to redoing the cheaper guys work.
By the way the other guy said for $65 there is no guarantee on his work.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight