I received a call from one of my accounts asking if I could lower my hourly rate by $50 per hr.
I said let me ask my insurance company and the local gas station if they would consider lowering my bill.
I then said as I was about to hang up "What kind of American are you not willing to spread the wealth"
Then the voice on the other end " So I guess your not lowering your hourly rate I said NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME"
The nursing home called a bargain rate guy who said he could do it for $65
A few minutes ago 4:37 the nursing home called saying they have an emergency as the bargain priced drain guy seems to have punctured the brass tubing tub waste and the tub was full of water at the time ( they tried chemicals first)
I said wow an emergency I will see you folks Monday morning as I want to acid in the lines to neutralize prior to redoing the cheaper guys work.
By the way the other guy said for $65 there is no guarantee on his work.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING