Is this the Dave from Lincoln?
Armorguard Basement products are 100% non porous, unlike Drylock. My friend Mr Katcher, had Drylock on his basement and within one year, the moisture had bled through the Drylock, turning it yellow, and causing it to chip, flake and fall off. My friend Mr Helm had the same experiance. He tried coating his basement with Drylock, and it leaked just as bad. Armorguard Basement products will not do that, Armorguard is 100 % non porous. Armorguard Basement products are used in large commercial applications. Armorguard Basement products will bond to virtually anything.
Dryloc is used only on walls, it is used as a temporary repair with no guarantees of longevity. ArmorGuard Coatings can be used on floors, walls, anyway, and will permantely bond and seal water out. got to www.ecosmartepoxysystems.com for more info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!