I have a query related to the use of
I am trying to find a product that works for bird baths. Something to seal
the surface,can be used in standing water yet will not kill the birds.
Something that will make cleaning off
Okton and Thompson's water seal were suggested but the companies say they should not be used this way.
Dri-lok was also suggested but it seems
it too should not be used for birdbaths.
The only thing I've been able to find that will do the job is swimming pool paint but don't want to have big blue or white "blobs" in my yard. (I have 6 birdbaths!)
Any suggestions will be appreciated as long as it makes cleaning easier,can be used under standing water and of course, safe for birds.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love