I have a query related to the use of
I am trying to find a product that works for bird baths. Something to seal
the surface,can be used in standing water yet will not kill the birds.
Something that will make cleaning off
Okton and Thompson's water seal were suggested but the companies say they should not be used this way.
Dri-lok was also suggested but it seems
it too should not be used for birdbaths.
The only thing I've been able to find that will do the job is swimming pool paint but don't want to have big blue or white "blobs" in my yard. (I have 6 birdbaths!)
Any suggestions will be appreciated as long as it makes cleaning easier,can be used under standing water and of course, safe for birds.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects