I am renting a house built in the 60's that has what looks to be asbestos tile in the basement. It has the black adhesive on the concrete and because of water damage the tiles have started cracking up in quite a few places. In some places where there is just the concrete and adhesive there is some white stuff but Im not sure what it is or if its from the concrete or what. What do you think it could be? I have two young kids. Should I be very worried about this as a health risk?
Bathroom: wainscoat or paneling over tile? Bad idea?
What kind of tile is good for outdoor?
tile seen on show
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!