I know there has been numerous posts on this topic; but please allow me to ask for msyelf...
Is anyone aware of any safety concerns with gel-fueled fireplaces? This would be safety concerns with respect to both humans and pets (dog and cat)?
Also, I have read some reports that talk about these fireplaces adding excess moisture into the air from the water and oxygen produced via the burning alcohol. Can anyone comment on this? Is this s real concern? If it is a concern, would a simple de-humidifier do the trick?
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries