Does anyone manufacture a combination 120v hardwired dual ionization/photoelectric smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm?
It sounds like the dual sensor smoke alarm is the way to go for the best safety, and my state also requires CO detectors. All I can seem to find are combo smoke/CO alarms that use either ionization or photoelectric for the smoke sensor, not both. I don't want to install different alarms all over my ceiling. Surely there's one out there that combines all these features???
Please help with hard-wired smoke detector issue...
Updating smoke detectors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!