I have been searching and searching for floor plans for large ranch modular homes that are between 2000 and 3000 sq ft. I have found a few around the 2000 sq ft range but they are all rectangular in shape with no contour. I am looking for a 3 bedroom (not 4 or 3 with a study), a family room (no living room), and at least 2 full baths. I am more interested in the size of the rooms, not the amount of rooms. I bought a lot in NC and am looking to build a home there.
Can anyone recommend a web site that may have what I am looking for?
We have a Fleetwood Entertainer. We have four bedrooms and close to 2500 square feet. Check the fleetwood site.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects