I have noticed in several states that nice properties with newer modulars for resale are sitting on the market for quite a while. Several of these newer modulars that are for resale are sitting on several acres...some with acres of woods, which are in demand in the areas I have looked at. Prices are decent, as well.
My question: I'm condidering buying one of these modulars w/acreage...BUT...am concerned about resale problems! The current market is possibly trying to tell me something???? Are newer modulars hard to resale, even if the property/location is in demand?
Thanks for any input you may have on the subject!
resale value of Kenmore refrigerator
Roofing question - Resale potential --> shingles VS ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects