I have noticed in several states that nice properties with newer modulars for resale are sitting on the market for quite a while. Several of these newer modulars that are for resale are sitting on several acres...some with acres of woods, which are in demand in the areas I have looked at. Prices are decent, as well.
My question: I'm condidering buying one of these modulars w/acreage...BUT...am concerned about resale problems! The current market is possibly trying to tell me something???? Are newer modulars hard to resale, even if the property/location is in demand?
Thanks for any input you may have on the subject!
resale value of Kenmore refrigerator
Roofing question - Resale potential --> shingles VS ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!