I have noticed in several states that nice properties with newer modulars for resale are sitting on the market for quite a while. Several of these newer modulars that are for resale are sitting on several acres...some with acres of woods, which are in demand in the areas I have looked at. Prices are decent, as well.
My question: I'm condidering buying one of these modulars w/acreage...BUT...am concerned about resale problems! The current market is possibly trying to tell me something???? Are newer modulars hard to resale, even if the property/location is in demand?
Thanks for any input you may have on the subject!
resale value of Kenmore refrigerator
Roofing question - Resale potential --> shingles VS ...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING