I have noticed in several states that nice properties with newer modulars for resale are sitting on the market for quite a while. Several of these newer modulars that are for resale are sitting on several acres...some with acres of woods, which are in demand in the areas I have looked at. Prices are decent, as well.
My question: I'm condidering buying one of these modulars w/acreage...BUT...am concerned about resale problems! The current market is possibly trying to tell me something???? Are newer modulars hard to resale, even if the property/location is in demand?
Thanks for any input you may have on the subject!
resale value of Kenmore refrigerator
Roofing question - Resale potential --> shingles VS ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!