I have noticed in several states that nice properties with newer modulars for resale are sitting on the market for quite a while. Several of these newer modulars that are for resale are sitting on several acres...some with acres of woods, which are in demand in the areas I have looked at. Prices are decent, as well.
My question: I'm condidering buying one of these modulars w/acreage...BUT...am concerned about resale problems! The current market is possibly trying to tell me something???? Are newer modulars hard to resale, even if the property/location is in demand?
Thanks for any input you may have on the subject!
resale value of Kenmore refrigerator
Roofing question - Resale potential --> shingles VS ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight