I would like to find out if anyone has good ideas on how to mount a 6'x4' mirror to the wall (about 150 lbs)? I know I can attach 2x4's to the studs and then mount wood supports to the mirror, thus attaching the wood supports to the 2x4's. Just want to see if anyone has detailed instructions on how to do it correctly.
Can someone help me out on this too? I have too mirrors 5'x3' and 3'x3' which I want to mount on the wall, and I have no idea how to do it or what stuff I need. An additional constraint is that I only have the mirrors and there is no frame around them. Also, I live in a rented apartment and cannot cause any serious damage to the property as I will not be here forever. I need to do something temporary which will hold but at the samem time not require any massive repair work later. Any help? Thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!