I would like to find out if anyone has good ideas on how to mount a 6'x4' mirror to the wall (about 150 lbs)? I know I can attach 2x4's to the studs and then mount wood supports to the mirror, thus attaching the wood supports to the 2x4's. Just want to see if anyone has detailed instructions on how to do it correctly.
Can someone help me out on this too? I have too mirrors 5'x3' and 3'x3' which I want to mount on the wall, and I have no idea how to do it or what stuff I need. An additional constraint is that I only have the mirrors and there is no frame around them. Also, I live in a rented apartment and cannot cause any serious damage to the property as I will not be here forever. I need to do something temporary which will hold but at the samem time not require any massive repair work later. Any help? Thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes