I would like to find out if anyone has good ideas on how to mount a 6'x4' mirror to the wall (about 150 lbs)? I know I can attach 2x4's to the studs and then mount wood supports to the mirror, thus attaching the wood supports to the 2x4's. Just want to see if anyone has detailed instructions on how to do it correctly.
Can someone help me out on this too? I have too mirrors 5'x3' and 3'x3' which I want to mount on the wall, and I have no idea how to do it or what stuff I need. An additional constraint is that I only have the mirrors and there is no frame around them. Also, I live in a rented apartment and cannot cause any serious damage to the property as I will not be here forever. I need to do something temporary which will hold but at the samem time not require any massive repair work later. Any help? Thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!