I am building a 12x16 shop and I am currently putting on 1/2 sheeting for the walls. My preferred method of fastening the sheeting would be staples. Would there be a problem with using staples? Or should I just go with nails? I am putting vinyl siding over the top of it. Thanks for the help.
All of my customers use the 8 Penny nail to fasten the plywood to the walls. the main difference that I see is the diameter of the fastener. A .131 diameter nail has a much greater shear strengh.
Bead board over ceramic tile
no screws or nails - glue masonary to rigid foam to ...
How do I nail or screw into Stucoo??
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING