I am building a 12x16 shop and I am currently putting on 1/2 sheeting for the walls. My preferred method of fastening the sheeting would be staples. Would there be a problem with using staples? Or should I just go with nails? I am putting vinyl siding over the top of it. Thanks for the help.
All of my customers use the 8 Penny nail to fasten the plywood to the walls. the main difference that I see is the diameter of the fastener. A .131 diameter nail has a much greater shear strengh.
Bead board over ceramic tile
no screws or nails - glue masonary to rigid foam to ...
How do I nail or screw into Stucoo??
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight