I am building a 12x16 shop and I am currently putting on 1/2 sheeting for the walls. My preferred method of fastening the sheeting would be staples. Would there be a problem with using staples? Or should I just go with nails? I am putting vinyl siding over the top of it. Thanks for the help.
All of my customers use the 8 Penny nail to fasten the plywood to the walls. the main difference that I see is the diameter of the fastener. A .131 diameter nail has a much greater shear strengh.
Bead board over ceramic tile
no screws or nails - glue masonary to rigid foam to ...
How do I nail or screw into Stucoo??
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers