Welcome to my blog. This is my 1st flip. Hopefully it's not my last! My goal is to keep you up to date on my progress.
Today is actually the morning of day 6 as a flipper. Has anyone told Webster to redefine that term? My muscles are killing me. I'm tired. My "home" crew is currently sleeping. I've learned real fast that if I want a minute to think, I better be out of bed before them.
It's Saturday. A big day to get a lot done ... right? WRONG! The contractor to install my doors forgot about his son's soccer game till last night. Yeah right I'm gonna tell him he has to do my doors and ignore the child. Donald Trump I'm not. He's not fired!
The concrete contractor apparently made a miscalculation on the rear step. I wanted one step. Just one. You know... divide the difference between the patio and the front door. That's where the step goes. It looked a little off to me when he set up the form but I figured... He's not going to the top of the form. It's be fine. He's a paid professional. This will be ok. NOT! The step out the door is about 5" a little short but ok... but the next step...10 inches you land in China if your not careful. Today we get to talk about how he is going to fix that step. I expect to be buying more concrete, paying him again and waiting another day before he can start on my other work. (You know what I'm mutterin'!)
Crap..."home" crew is waking up... gotta run before they get ahead of me. Who knows what the day will bring. Talk to you tonight. I hope!!
I flippin (hopefully not flippin out!)
I Flip (I Hope!)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes