Brief Description of what I want to get built in the spring:
Storage barn/building approx 30ft X 50ft. Needs to have a 2nd story w/10ft ceilings and a floor that will support a good amount of weight (I want the 2nd floor to be a training room for martial arts).
1st floor will be used to store yard equipment, lawn furniture ect. Cement floor would be nice to have but not necessary.
Question: Because of the 2nd floor requirements is it better to build a pole barn or a building on a cement pad? Can a pole barnd be built that high? Which is more economical to build. Thanks for any and all responses!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight