Brief Description of what I want to get built in the spring:
Storage barn/building approx 30ft X 50ft. Needs to have a 2nd story w/10ft ceilings and a floor that will support a good amount of weight (I want the 2nd floor to be a training room for martial arts).
1st floor will be used to store yard equipment, lawn furniture ect. Cement floor would be nice to have but not necessary.
Question: Because of the 2nd floor requirements is it better to build a pole barn or a building on a cement pad? Can a pole barnd be built that high? Which is more economical to build. Thanks for any and all responses!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!