Brief Description of what I want to get built in the spring:
Storage barn/building approx 30ft X 50ft. Needs to have a 2nd story w/10ft ceilings and a floor that will support a good amount of weight (I want the 2nd floor to be a training room for martial arts).
1st floor will be used to store yard equipment, lawn furniture ect. Cement floor would be nice to have but not necessary.
Question: Because of the 2nd floor requirements is it better to build a pole barn or a building on a cement pad? Can a pole barnd be built that high? Which is more economical to build. Thanks for any and all responses!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING