How can I paint over the walls that are in a mobile home?
We light sanded and cleaned with vinegar all of the paneling then filled in the depressions, after that we used drywall mud and trowled on a couple of coats then primered and painted.
Putting drywall mud on the walls of a mobile home is fine unless you are using the home as a seasonal get away. The cold of winter when the heat is off will cause the plaster to crack. If home is used year round it will be fine. Just wanted to mention this since a lot of folks just use their mobile homes for summer.
Mobile Home/RV Wallboard
Cleaning vinyl paneling in mobile homes
Building a small cinder block house inside of my mob...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects