FIRST! I'm probably not good enough to do this, so I'm asking what's involved, approximate cost and is it practicle. I will have it done.
1. double wide 32'X56'
2. moved to present location November, 1999
3. 6 loads caliche & vibration roller/
concrete block and shim with straps
4. has not shifted/sunk/moved/etc. and has developed no cracks or door problems
5. just discovered it's not level (down on one end) learned when I put in new (good) deck-decks level-house is not
6. cost and practicallity of lowering house some (it's now about 3' off ground)
7. would like to add on to parts of the house-add on I understand, but what about foundation.
any help would be much appreciated-never seen or done it so no idea what to expect.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!