we need to replace our tub/shower in our late 70's early 80's model 60' single wide. the tub/shower is one piece fiberglass and is 54" long.
Any suggestions where we might find a smaller than standard tub/shower?
I replaced mine with a standard (house) size, found out my walls wasn't set at 90 degrees so I gutted the hole thing, and glad I did. Now I can't stop, we did the Kitchen, Master Bath and sons bath now working on the livin room with a half wall and eat-at-bar. Pictured is my NEW Master bath which as a 5 foot by 5 foot walk-in shower.....Find that in a Mobile home on a lot.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips