we need to replace our tub/shower in our late 70's early 80's model 60' single wide. the tub/shower is one piece fiberglass and is 54" long.
Any suggestions where we might find a smaller than standard tub/shower?
I replaced mine with a standard (house) size, found out my walls wasn't set at 90 degrees so I gutted the hole thing, and glad I did. Now I can't stop, we did the Kitchen, Master Bath and sons bath now working on the livin room with a half wall and eat-at-bar. Pictured is my NEW Master bath which as a 5 foot by 5 foot walk-in shower.....Find that in a Mobile home on a lot.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects