we need to replace our tub/shower in our late 70's early 80's model 60' single wide. the tub/shower is one piece fiberglass and is 54" long.
Any suggestions where we might find a smaller than standard tub/shower?
I replaced mine with a standard (house) size, found out my walls wasn't set at 90 degrees so I gutted the hole thing, and glad I did. Now I can't stop, we did the Kitchen, Master Bath and sons bath now working on the livin room with a half wall and eat-at-bar. Pictured is my NEW Master bath which as a 5 foot by 5 foot walk-in shower.....Find that in a Mobile home on a lot.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love