I have a 72 Shultz. I am looking to put an addition on. My neighbor put a large 1 room addition on his. It was just a 10 x 20 trailer. He pour the footings they rolled the trailer in place, put it on blocks, tied it down and bolted it to the existing structure. Then he took care of the interior work. Due to a time constraint I was hoping to do something similar. Problem is I live in Middlesex County NJ, and there are no places to find additions. I contacted the owner of the park where I live and they said they don't get many and there is a waiting list.
Any suggestions ???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!