we are in the beginning steps of remodeling our modular home. If you have any ideas/suggestions and pictures from any modular remodeling you've done, please email me!
The main thing we're stuck on is a quick fix/cover-up on the strips that are on all the drywall in the home. We removed the strips and filled them in -in our son's room, but that was very time consuming and extremely messy. With a 5 month old, I don't see this being very feasable in the rest of the house...
any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm anxious to get started this winter on all the prep we'll have to do before painting this spring.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects