I have a 1970 mobile with a slightly newer expando on it, 1980 I think.
I have owned it for several years (as a place to stay ONLY when I go up there, perhaps four times a year)anyway the roof between the home and expando has been leaking forever. After several attempts to repair it, without completely ripping it down to the begining, and starting over.Duh?
Well it is time to remove the room completely.
I have searched the internet to find out how it is attatched, but have failed. So, here I am asking. It was installed by the dealer and I am sure that there is some kind of pattern to its removal.
Any place I can find a schematic, or illistration or should I just start tearing into it?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love