I have a 1970 mobile with a slightly newer expando on it, 1980 I think.
I have owned it for several years (as a place to stay ONLY when I go up there, perhaps four times a year)anyway the roof between the home and expando has been leaking forever. After several attempts to repair it, without completely ripping it down to the begining, and starting over.Duh?
Well it is time to remove the room completely.
I have searched the internet to find out how it is attatched, but have failed. So, here I am asking. It was installed by the dealer and I am sure that there is some kind of pattern to its removal.
Any place I can find a schematic, or illistration or should I just start tearing into it?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects