remodel 1970's mobile
My girlfriend and i an with the help of family have gutted our mobile and r rebuilding the inside from scratch. wow what a project but what a difference and due to finances we are slowely doing this about ready to put in hardwood flooring....
We also are re-doing a 70's lake trailer. Your kitchen photo is wonderful! Have you done anything to the outside. I'd like to see those photos also. Thanks.
So far, my wife and I have just done repairs and installed eood laminate flooring, but we too plan on gutting our 1972 Skyline in a few years. We also are planning to document the process for others on the web. Cheers!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects