remodel 1970's mobile
My girlfriend and i an with the help of family have gutted our mobile and r rebuilding the inside from scratch. wow what a project but what a difference and due to finances we are slowely doing this about ready to put in hardwood flooring....
We also are re-doing a 70's lake trailer. Your kitchen photo is wonderful! Have you done anything to the outside. I'd like to see those photos also. Thanks.
So far, my wife and I have just done repairs and installed eood laminate flooring, but we too plan on gutting our 1972 Skyline in a few years. We also are planning to document the process for others on the web. Cheers!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!