I have 13 cast iron radiators for sale that are left over from an old house. 6 of the radiators are of ornate design, 2 columns wide (9") by 7-9 sections (38-44") long and 40" tall. 4 of the radiators are high effeciency radiators that are 7 columns by 12-14 sections. The other 3 radiators are of plain design and 2 columns x 6-9 sections long.
I am located in Dubuque, Iowa.
I can be contacted at 563-543-7360 cell or [email protected]
Photos of the radiators can be emailed upon request.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!