I am interested in doing my kitchen in St Charles cabinets. What do people have available? Please e mail at [email protected] or fax to 212 20024691. Thanks.
Well im Glad i was able to help someone with a bit of the old St.Charles world of Charm.I still have many cabinets left and will be happy to send pics. These cabinets are in rare textured finish (orange peel) and are powder blue with stainless handless they are in showroom condition and i am in Westchester NY. please email me direct as it is easier for me than constantly going to this link. [email protected]
I have a complete set of St. Charles cabinets which have just been removed from my kitchen. They are in good condition--original light blue paint on the insides, metal shelving, have been re-painted on the outside. I can provide pictures and measurements if you are interested. I am in the Chicago area.
if you still have cabinets available i am interested, i have similar in my kitchen and would like to add. i'm in CT and can pick-up from DC.
Are you interested in selling? I am looking for an over the fridge 24" deep cabinet and a 12" deep upper cabinet. You can contact me at [email protected] Thank you very much. I could pick up at your house.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes