i am in need o f 1 box of renovation pine i am in the middle of redoing my kitchen. can you sell me 1 box. i will pay for shipping to my house. please let me know. thanks.
i amin need of 1 box of renovation pine. i will buy both if you can sell them to me. need them fast please email me if you want to do this. my e mail is [email protected] thanks
I have ninteen boxes and would be glad to sell them if you are interested :o)
I have ninteen boxes for sale! If you don't need that much it is OK, I just won't open any of the boxes for smaller amounts. Thanks!
I was desperate with a whole houseful of Pergo but 12 planks in the living room! They changed their click system on one of their lines. I investigated the clicking system of flooring. There are only a handful of manufacturers that have all kinds of name brands. If your Pergo uses the uniclic system, and it probably does, you can use Shaw, UniClic, Quik Step, and Mannington flooring I believe. I just bought 5 boxes of uniclic that snaps right into my discontinued Pergo. I'm doing a pattern in my floor so I don't have to worry about matching it up. Take an old piece with you for thickness and width and match it up to the other brands with uniclic.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!