The Wine Vault - CHATEAU PETIT - Holds 312 bottles or 26 cases. This is perfect for that home wine cellar you always wanted or a restaurant! This unit is like new!!!!!!
Specificatios: 38 1/2" x 4'0" x 6'.8"
Estimate: 1,640 lbs.
Shipping wt. 730 lbs. (FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 1 HOUR OF WASHINGTON, DC)
Patented locking panels for you to easily assemble. Can be disassembled and relocated. The exterior is a wood-grained veneer finish. 120-V, no wiring or plumbing.
Unit has a keylock and inside light. Room for magnums on floor of unit.
I have pictures! E-mail me if interested - make me an offer!!!
For Sale - Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak
tappan fabulous 400 gas visualite for sale
Hot Water radiators for sale
For Sale Pebble Tile Black Bali (tones of Gray) 28 s...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING