The Wine Vault - CHATEAU PETIT - Holds 312 bottles or 26 cases. This is perfect for that home wine cellar you always wanted or a restaurant! This unit is like new!!!!!!
Specificatios: 38 1/2" x 4'0" x 6'.8"
Estimate: 1,640 lbs.
Shipping wt. 730 lbs. (FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 1 HOUR OF WASHINGTON, DC)
Patented locking panels for you to easily assemble. Can be disassembled and relocated. The exterior is a wood-grained veneer finish. 120-V, no wiring or plumbing.
Unit has a keylock and inside light. Room for magnums on floor of unit.
I have pictures! E-mail me if interested - make me an offer!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects