The Wine Vault - CHATEAU PETIT - Holds 312 bottles or 26 cases. This is perfect for that home wine cellar you always wanted or a restaurant! This unit is like new!!!!!!
Specificatios: 38 1/2" x 4'0" x 6'.8"
Estimate: 1,640 lbs.
Shipping wt. 730 lbs. (FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 1 HOUR OF WASHINGTON, DC)
Patented locking panels for you to easily assemble. Can be disassembled and relocated. The exterior is a wood-grained veneer finish. 120-V, no wiring or plumbing.
Unit has a keylock and inside light. Room for magnums on floor of unit.
I have pictures! E-mail me if interested - make me an offer!!!
For Sale - Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak
tappan fabulous 400 gas visualite for sale
Hot Water radiators for sale
For Sale Pebble Tile Black Bali (tones of Gray) 28 s...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!