Can any one help? I am looking for three packages of 5 of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. It is now disco. and I can not find it anywhere.
I've got 6 boxes leftover that I've posted on bay area craigslist...I want to get rid of all of them at once though...
I just saw 11 boxes of this at discounted price at the HOMEDEPOT in schaumburg, illinois. use a look up feature for phone numbers and give them a call. Saw these yesterday, Friday, march 18th. They also had four boxes of a disco prodigy pine on clearance end-cap front-of-store facing. Good luck! Keep in mind color differences from lots/light/aging variances.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight