Can any one help? I am looking for three packages of 5 of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. It is now disco. and I can not find it anywhere.
I've got 6 boxes leftover that I've posted on bay area craigslist...I want to get rid of all of them at once though...
I just saw 11 boxes of this at discounted price at the HOMEDEPOT in schaumburg, illinois. use a look up feature for phone numbers and give them a call. Saw these yesterday, Friday, march 18th. They also had four boxes of a disco prodigy pine on clearance end-cap front-of-store facing. Good luck! Keep in mind color differences from lots/light/aging variances.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers