Can any one help? I am looking for three packages of 5 of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. It is now disco. and I can not find it anywhere.
I've got 6 boxes leftover that I've posted on bay area craigslist...I want to get rid of all of them at once though...
I just saw 11 boxes of this at discounted price at the HOMEDEPOT in schaumburg, illinois. use a look up feature for phone numbers and give them a call. Saw these yesterday, Friday, march 18th. They also had four boxes of a disco prodigy pine on clearance end-cap front-of-store facing. Good luck! Keep in mind color differences from lots/light/aging variances.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!