Help!! I installed Wilsonart's Plantree Maple Laminate Planks in my home 3 years ago and need to add to an existing floor due to a remodeling project. Does anybody know where I can find about 100 sq. ft.?
Help!! I'm in the same predicament you are in. I recently bought a house that was built in 2001, with Wilsonart Planetree Maple throughout. We want to renovate and add the flooring to another room. Have you had any luck in finding the flooring? I have also emailed Wilsonart Flooring, but doubt I will get a response. Any help you or someone else could give would be greatly appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!