Help!! I installed Wilsonart's Plantree Maple Laminate Planks in my home 3 years ago and need to add to an existing floor due to a remodeling project. Does anybody know where I can find about 100 sq. ft.?
Help!! I'm in the same predicament you are in. I recently bought a house that was built in 2001, with Wilsonart Planetree Maple throughout. We want to renovate and add the flooring to another room. Have you had any luck in finding the flooring? I have also emailed Wilsonart Flooring, but doubt I will get a response. Any help you or someone else could give would be greatly appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!