Does any one know the value of these cabinets? My mom just removed hers, all in excellent condition no rust, dents or scratches. Cabinets are white with chrome handles. There are 3 upper cabinets, corner upper and two open shelves. There are 3 lower cabinets, corner with lazy susan and an electric sink. Counter is red with chrome edge. Also available is a snackbar,matching tables all in great condition. The chairs do need to be recovered. This set is original to the house. Any info would be appriciated.
I'd be very interested in these- where are you located? I'm after a 6'+ run of steel cabinets somewhere near the Pacific Northwest...
yes I have the cabinets. They are being stored. I'll be happy to answer any questions.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers