Does any one know the value of these cabinets? My mom just removed hers, all in excellent condition no rust, dents or scratches. Cabinets are white with chrome handles. There are 3 upper cabinets, corner upper and two open shelves. There are 3 lower cabinets, corner with lazy susan and an electric sink. Counter is red with chrome edge. Also available is a snackbar,matching tables all in great condition. The chairs do need to be recovered. This set is original to the house. Any info would be appriciated.
I'd be very interested in these- where are you located? I'm after a 6'+ run of steel cabinets somewhere near the Pacific Northwest...
yes I have the cabinets. They are being stored. I'll be happy to answer any questions.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects