Does any one know the value of these cabinets? My mom just removed hers, all in excellent condition no rust, dents or scratches. Cabinets are white with chrome handles. There are 3 upper cabinets, corner upper and two open shelves. There are 3 lower cabinets, corner with lazy susan and an electric sink. Counter is red with chrome edge. Also available is a snackbar,matching tables all in great condition. The chairs do need to be recovered. This set is original to the house. Any info would be appriciated.
I'd be very interested in these- where are you located? I'm after a 6'+ run of steel cabinets somewhere near the Pacific Northwest...
yes I have the cabinets. They are being stored. I'll be happy to answer any questions.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!