Does any one know the value of these cabinets? My mom just removed hers, all in excellent condition no rust, dents or scratches. Cabinets are white with chrome handles. There are 3 upper cabinets, corner upper and two open shelves. There are 3 lower cabinets, corner with lazy susan and an electric sink. Counter is red with chrome edge. Also available is a snackbar,matching tables all in great condition. The chairs do need to be recovered. This set is original to the house. Any info would be appriciated.
I'd be very interested in these- where are you located? I'm after a 6'+ run of steel cabinets somewhere near the Pacific Northwest...
yes I have the cabinets. They are being stored. I'll be happy to answer any questions.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight