We have FOR SALE a complete St. Charles Kitchen in EXCELLENT CONDITION! We recently inherited my late grandparents' home (built in 1959)and my grandmother was immaculate. They are Turquois Blue (the current "in" color!) and have all of the "extras" that St. Charles was known for...built in spice shelves, cookbook storage, pull out drawers in every cupboard, built in desk with glass china hutch, etc.
Our contractor plans to have them carefully removed in about two to three months. They are in such excellent condition, we would love to find a home for them.
If intrested, please feel free to contact me for more information and pictures. My email address is [email protected] or by phone at (308-567-2254). We live in Nebraska and would be happy to ship them to you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!