We have FOR SALE a complete St. Charles Kitchen in EXCELLENT CONDITION! We recently inherited my late grandparents' home (built in 1959)and my grandmother was immaculate. They are Turquois Blue (the current "in" color!) and have all of the "extras" that St. Charles was known for...built in spice shelves, cookbook storage, pull out drawers in every cupboard, built in desk with glass china hutch, etc.
Our contractor plans to have them carefully removed in about two to three months. They are in such excellent condition, we would love to find a home for them.
If intrested, please feel free to contact me for more information and pictures. My email address is email@example.com or by phone at (308-567-2254). We live in Nebraska and would be happy to ship them to you!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING