We have FOR SALE a complete St. Charles Kitchen in EXCELLENT CONDITION! We recently inherited my late grandparents' home (built in 1959)and my grandmother was immaculate. They are Turquois Blue (the current "in" color!) and have all of the "extras" that St. Charles was known for...built in spice shelves, cookbook storage, pull out drawers in every cupboard, built in desk with glass china hutch, etc.
Our contractor plans to have them carefully removed in about two to three months. They are in such excellent condition, we would love to find a home for them.
If intrested, please feel free to contact me for more information and pictures. My email address is email@example.com or by phone at (308-567-2254). We live in Nebraska and would be happy to ship them to you!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers