We have FOR SALE a complete St. Charles Kitchen in EXCELLENT CONDITION! We recently inherited my late grandparents' home (built in 1959)and my grandmother was immaculate. They are Turquois Blue (the current "in" color!) and have all of the "extras" that St. Charles was known for...built in spice shelves, cookbook storage, pull out drawers in every cupboard, built in desk with glass china hutch, etc.
Our contractor plans to have them carefully removed in about two to three months. They are in such excellent condition, we would love to find a home for them.
If intrested, please feel free to contact me for more information and pictures. My email address is email@example.com or by phone at (308-567-2254). We live in Nebraska and would be happy to ship them to you!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide