I have several pieces of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak PX3250 cut and uncut. We installed it on 11/1/2003. We had water damage and could not buy enough to replace the damage.
It is in excellent condition. We are just having to replace our entire floor now. Houston Texas area.
I have 50 pieces uncut then some cut ones. I believe they came in 5 to a box, so I should have enough. email@example.com
Thank you so much, but we have measured a bedroom and came to the conclusion that we can take up what we have and do the bed room, then buy a close match for the rest of the floors. I'm sure you will have no problem getting rid of it because this seems like a widespread problem. Good luck!
I am interested in purchasing a small piece of Antique Amber Oak. Do you have any available? Thanks! Charnelle
Wondering if you still have any pieces of the Antique Amber Oak? If you do, please e-mail me back.
Are you still looking for this Pergo? I have 2 unopened boxes plus 1 additional piece if you're interested.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight