I have several pieces of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak PX3250 cut and uncut. We installed it on 11/1/2003. We had water damage and could not buy enough to replace the damage.
It is in excellent condition. We are just having to replace our entire floor now. Houston Texas area.
I have 50 pieces uncut then some cut ones. I believe they came in 5 to a box, so I should have enough. [email protected]
Thank you so much, but we have measured a bedroom and came to the conclusion that we can take up what we have and do the bed room, then buy a close match for the rest of the floors. I'm sure you will have no problem getting rid of it because this seems like a widespread problem. Good luck!
I am interested in purchasing a small piece of Antique Amber Oak. Do you have any available? Thanks! Charnelle
Wondering if you still have any pieces of the Antique Amber Oak? If you do, please e-mail me back.
Are you still looking for this Pergo? I have 2 unopened boxes plus 1 additional piece if you're interested.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!