I have several pieces of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak PX3250 cut and uncut. We installed it on 11/1/2003. We had water damage and could not buy enough to replace the damage.
It is in excellent condition. We are just having to replace our entire floor now. Houston Texas area.
I have 50 pieces uncut then some cut ones. I believe they came in 5 to a box, so I should have enough. [email protected]
Thank you so much, but we have measured a bedroom and came to the conclusion that we can take up what we have and do the bed room, then buy a close match for the rest of the floors. I'm sure you will have no problem getting rid of it because this seems like a widespread problem. Good luck!
I am interested in purchasing a small piece of Antique Amber Oak. Do you have any available? Thanks! Charnelle
Wondering if you still have any pieces of the Antique Amber Oak? If you do, please e-mail me back.
Are you still looking for this Pergo? I have 2 unopened boxes plus 1 additional piece if you're interested.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes