I have several pieces of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak PX3250 cut and uncut. We installed it on 11/1/2003. We had water damage and could not buy enough to replace the damage.
It is in excellent condition. We are just having to replace our entire floor now. Houston Texas area.
I have 50 pieces uncut then some cut ones. I believe they came in 5 to a box, so I should have enough. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much, but we have measured a bedroom and came to the conclusion that we can take up what we have and do the bed room, then buy a close match for the rest of the floors. I'm sure you will have no problem getting rid of it because this seems like a widespread problem. Good luck!
I am interested in purchasing a small piece of Antique Amber Oak. Do you have any available? Thanks! Charnelle
Wondering if you still have any pieces of the Antique Amber Oak? If you do, please e-mail me back.
Are you still looking for this Pergo? I have 2 unopened boxes plus 1 additional piece if you're interested.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps