I am trying to match my St Charles cabinets in a new condo I bought. They have white metal on the interior and are "pecky" pecan on the exterior. I am looking for up to 6 upper cabinets, ideally each 16 1/2 inches wide. I understand the St Charles Co went out of business about 10 years ago. Any advice about where I could buy some or match what I have?
We're remodeling our grandmother's apt. and have a couple walls full of various modeule St. Charles metal cabinetry. It has been kept in unusually good condition (decades of housekeepers) and let me know if I can be of help. I can share some pics too.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight