I am trying to match my St Charles cabinets in a new condo I bought. They have white metal on the interior and are "pecky" pecan on the exterior. I am looking for up to 6 upper cabinets, ideally each 16 1/2 inches wide. I understand the St Charles Co went out of business about 10 years ago. Any advice about where I could buy some or match what I have?
We're remodeling our grandmother's apt. and have a couple walls full of various modeule St. Charles metal cabinetry. It has been kept in unusually good condition (decades of housekeepers) and let me know if I can be of help. I can share some pics too.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!