Hello! I'm looking for 1 box of Armstrong Swiftlock Portland Beech flooring. I actually only need about 3 pieces so whatever I can find would be a help.
Does anyone either have some to sell or know where I might find some?
I tried the Long Island panel & floor company referenced on this website and they said they never carried it.
Thanks so much for any help!
I have about 350 sq. ft of armstrong portland beech laminate flooring available in excellent condition.
Hope you still have some left. I need several sheets. My e-mail is [email protected] Almost finished the room and was short to boards but would like to purchase extras. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Please reply to me if you still have any of the Armstrong Swiftlock Laminate in Portland Beech left. Thank You.
Hi? I saw your posting and wondered if you have any of the Armstrong Portland Beech available. I am only about 250-275 max sq feet shy to finish up my spare bedroom upstairs and sure would be one happy camper if you happen to have any left. It could also be shipped to my work if that would save in shipping. Thanks, so much, and look forward to hearing from you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects