Hello! I'm looking for 1 box of Armstrong Swiftlock Portland Beech flooring. I actually only need about 3 pieces so whatever I can find would be a help.
Does anyone either have some to sell or know where I might find some?
I tried the Long Island panel & floor company referenced on this website and they said they never carried it.
Thanks so much for any help!
I have about 350 sq. ft of armstrong portland beech laminate flooring available in excellent condition.
Hope you still have some left. I need several sheets. My e-mail is [email protected] Almost finished the room and was short to boards but would like to purchase extras. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Please reply to me if you still have any of the Armstrong Swiftlock Laminate in Portland Beech left. Thank You.
Hi? I saw your posting and wondered if you have any of the Armstrong Portland Beech available. I am only about 250-275 max sq feet shy to finish up my spare bedroom upstairs and sure would be one happy camper if you happen to have any left. It could also be shipped to my work if that would save in shipping. Thanks, so much, and look forward to hearing from you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!