Hello! I'm looking for 1 box of Armstrong Swiftlock Portland Beech flooring. I actually only need about 3 pieces so whatever I can find would be a help.
Does anyone either have some to sell or know where I might find some?
I tried the Long Island panel & floor company referenced on this website and they said they never carried it.
Thanks so much for any help!
I have about 350 sq. ft of armstrong portland beech laminate flooring available in excellent condition.
Hope you still have some left. I need several sheets. My e-mail is [email protected] Almost finished the room and was short to boards but would like to purchase extras. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Please reply to me if you still have any of the Armstrong Swiftlock Laminate in Portland Beech left. Thank You.
Hi? I saw your posting and wondered if you have any of the Armstrong Portland Beech available. I am only about 250-275 max sq feet shy to finish up my spare bedroom upstairs and sure would be one happy camper if you happen to have any left. It could also be shipped to my work if that would save in shipping. Thanks, so much, and look forward to hearing from you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes