We are located in Ventura, California. Our home was built in 1955 and we have the original metal kitchen cabinets. I love putting a magnet on my favorite recipe or my CD lyrics as I'm cooking or cleaning.
We are selling because we plan to remodel.
Send me an e-mail or phone us at
(805) 644-8866 between 9-9
Pacific Daylight/Standard Time.
I prefer to keep the kitchen set together.
Our price will be reasonable.
Thanks for looking,
P.S. I can send you pictures via e-mail.
We are looking to replace my mother-in-law's metal kitchen cabinets at her home and would be very interested in what you have. Please respond by email if possible. Thank you.
Full set for very large kitchen, many of custom design with built-ins. Can send pictures from Memphis, TN
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs