We are located in Ventura, California. Our home was built in 1955 and we have the original metal kitchen cabinets. I love putting a magnet on my favorite recipe or my CD lyrics as I'm cooking or cleaning.
We are selling because we plan to remodel.
Send me an e-mail or phone us at
(805) 644-8866 between 9-9
Pacific Daylight/Standard Time.
I prefer to keep the kitchen set together.
Our price will be reasonable.
Thanks for looking,
P.S. I can send you pictures via e-mail.
We are looking to replace my mother-in-law's metal kitchen cabinets at her home and would be very interested in what you have. Please respond by email if possible. Thank you.
Full set for very large kitchen, many of custom design with built-ins. Can send pictures from Memphis, TN
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees