We are located in Ventura, California. Our home was built in 1955 and we have the original metal kitchen cabinets. I love putting a magnet on my favorite recipe or my CD lyrics as I'm cooking or cleaning.
We are selling because we plan to remodel.
Send me an e-mail or phone us at
(805) 644-8866 between 9-9
Pacific Daylight/Standard Time.
I prefer to keep the kitchen set together.
Our price will be reasonable.
Thanks for looking,
P.S. I can send you pictures via e-mail.
We are looking to replace my mother-in-law's metal kitchen cabinets at her home and would be very interested in what you have. Please respond by email if possible. Thank you.
Full set for very large kitchen, many of custom design with built-ins. Can send pictures from Memphis, TN
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps