We are located in Ventura, California. Our home was built in 1955 and we have the original metal kitchen cabinets. I love putting a magnet on my favorite recipe or my CD lyrics as I'm cooking or cleaning.
We are selling because we plan to remodel.
Send me an e-mail or phone us at
(805) 644-8866 between 9-9
Pacific Daylight/Standard Time.
I prefer to keep the kitchen set together.
Our price will be reasonable.
Thanks for looking,
P.S. I can send you pictures via e-mail.
We are looking to replace my mother-in-law's metal kitchen cabinets at her home and would be very interested in what you have. Please respond by email if possible. Thank you.
Full set for very large kitchen, many of custom design with built-ins. Can send pictures from Memphis, TN
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Mirror Magic: 10 Ways of Using Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- 7 Powerful Cleaners in Your Pantry
- 10 DIY Ways to Dress Up Your House for Fall
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs