Is it possible to get a Contractor Discount if you're a do-it-yourselfer on a very limited fixed income? Or does anyone know the cheapest way to get oak trim? I have a house with oak cabinets and mahogony trim. The trim cheapens the house, which I am trying to spice up so that it can be sold. I can no longer afford the house, now that I'm on disability. I'd take advice on getting cheap carpet or wood flooring to. I have fibromyalgia which really interfers with my DIY work. It took me over a month to tile a 5 x 8 foot foyer. But I got it done and it looks good.
Sealing oak backsplash in the bathroom
Red Oak baseboard and door casing with pine doors & ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight