Is it possible to get a Contractor Discount if you're a do-it-yourselfer on a very limited fixed income? Or does anyone know the cheapest way to get oak trim? I have a house with oak cabinets and mahogony trim. The trim cheapens the house, which I am trying to spice up so that it can be sold. I can no longer afford the house, now that I'm on disability. I'd take advice on getting cheap carpet or wood flooring to. I have fibromyalgia which really interfers with my DIY work. It took me over a month to tile a 5 x 8 foot foyer. But I got it done and it looks good.
Sealing oak backsplash in the bathroom
Red Oak baseboard and door casing with pine doors & ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!