I have a set of Younstown metal kitchen cabinets in good condition. Includes porcelain sink and base unit, as well as 4 cabinets that would go over the stove. I am located in Long Island, NY. Pictures available.
Have you sold your cabinets yet. I am in New Orleans. My home survived Katrina;however my Youngstown cabinets did not. I had sent them out to be refinished, and the shop blew away. If you haven't sold them, could you send pictures? Thank you.
I don't know if you have already found cabints but I have a complet set from a home remodel I would like to sell. I have both uppers and lowers. I can send pics if you like. Sorry to hear about your loss.
perry l dunn
perry l dunn
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight