I have a set of Younstown metal kitchen cabinets in good condition. Includes porcelain sink and base unit, as well as 4 cabinets that would go over the stove. I am located in Long Island, NY. Pictures available.
Have you sold your cabinets yet. I am in New Orleans. My home survived Katrina;however my Youngstown cabinets did not. I had sent them out to be refinished, and the shop blew away. If you haven't sold them, could you send pictures? Thank you.
I don't know if you have already found cabints but I have a complet set from a home remodel I would like to sell. I have both uppers and lowers. I can send pics if you like. Sorry to hear about your loss.
perry l dunn
perry l dunn
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!