Sears lists but no longer makes available parts for this old saw. Anyone know where I can get a gear rack (part 6305), owners manual (785888-5), and a table extension (accessory ?)?
Hi Robert. All that I have parts for the model you need is a partial gear rack (part of the rack broken off).If you have a partial on your Tablesaw maybe you could make a complete rack by welding the pieces together. If that is doable I will send the rack to you.
Thank you for responding. Could you let me know which side of the rack you have -- I need about 4" of the right side (as you face the rack attached to the saw). Don't know if it could be welded or not -- it's a nasty jagged break -- I'm not a welder, but perhaps someone else could do it. First, let me know what you have, & thanks.
On the rightside of the rack the measuring scale starts at the ten inch mark with the fastener bracket attachment(still attach to the table) extending about one inch futher to the right. This is where the break is. There is also a crack at the 3 1/2 mark. But not all the way through the rack.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING