Sears lists but no longer makes available parts for this old saw. Anyone know where I can get a gear rack (part 6305), owners manual (785888-5), and a table extension (accessory ?)?
Hi Robert. All that I have parts for the model you need is a partial gear rack (part of the rack broken off).If you have a partial on your Tablesaw maybe you could make a complete rack by welding the pieces together. If that is doable I will send the rack to you.
Thank you for responding. Could you let me know which side of the rack you have -- I need about 4" of the right side (as you face the rack attached to the saw). Don't know if it could be welded or not -- it's a nasty jagged break -- I'm not a welder, but perhaps someone else could do it. First, let me know what you have, & thanks.
On the rightside of the rack the measuring scale starts at the ten inch mark with the fastener bracket attachment(still attach to the table) extending about one inch futher to the right. This is where the break is. There is also a crack at the 3 1/2 mark. But not all the way through the rack.
Craftsman 10" Table Saw Motor Problems
craftsman 113.27520 table saw manual
Need owners manual - Craftsman 10" Table Saw Model 1...
Craftsman 10" Table Saw 113.298032
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects