If anyone still needs I have some rustic red oak, it is currently in a 12x15 room but with the cuts should be enough to do about a 10x12. Let me know.
Do you still have any of the Rustic Red Oak flooring left? I need enough to patch a corner in the living room where we'd like to remove a wood stove & rock flooring.
Do yu still have any boxes of Antique amber oak avaiable? If so, what is the price and shipping to Houston, Tx 77059?
I am interested in purchasing sample pieces for both. Please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING