Re;For Sale: Excalibur Sliding Tablesaw Attachment STL60
My DREAM SHOP is'nt going to happen so I must get this slightly used beauty out of the way ! I bought this from a guy that had a small business making cutom bed headbords and bed side night stands. He closed it down due to a messy divorce he was goin thru! He said that it was only in use for 4-5 months and only used few times! I only wanted the Grizley cabinet saw that it was attached to but he talked me into buying it anyway. It's a Mod SLT 60 and you can see it at this URL:( http://www.excalibur-tools.com/products/slt.htm?product=slt )
They have a downloadable pdf that shows how it's assembeled ..I printed it out and it's around here some where,I'll see if I can find it.
I love the saw though,of the 5 table saws I have owned it is the best! It don't go with this sliding attachment.
It is the largest of the 2 Mods available and it's shown attached to a cabinet saw and sitting on a mobil base. They DO NOT come with the sliding table assembly...It's been leaning against my pile of "Flee Market Junk" for about 4 years now and it's a shame cause it's a nice sturdy piece of equipment and makes accurate angle cuts if it's installed right and if I remember right up to 60 in wide...
Need a lot of space around your saw but if you run big sheets of plywood thru your saw you already know this...This attachment takes the struggle out of handeling those large work pieces,just lay them on,posistion properly,clamp it down and push with your finger..well not quite but it's effortless compared to freehanding it thru..
It's too big and heavy to ship so it must be picked up in Coastal Central New Jersey. Near Red Bank NJ..
So if you're interestd e-mail me for my phone number and I'll give you address and directions. You'll need a PU truck or a SUV,the sliding part won't fit in a station wagon..
I'd like to get what I paid for it $450, (new they're $945+shpng and tax)but Im willing to "dicker" a little... Thanks for lookin...
BabyHuey69 AKA Gene
PS,Brinc cash,money talks!
"THEY THAT GIVE UP ESSENTIAL LIBERTY TO OBTAIN A LITTLE TEMPORARY SAFETY DESERVE NEITHER LIBERTY NOR SAFTY." Benjamin Franklin
For Sale - Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak
tappan fabulous 400 gas visualite for sale
For Sale Pebble Tile Black Bali (tones of Gray) 28 s...
For Sale - New Skil XShop
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools
- 5 Common Lawn Problems—and How to Fix Them
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs