Have you been able to locate any of the Manor Oak flooring? I would like to purchase approximately 300sqft. Installed about 500sqft. two years ago and wish I had purchase more from Lowe's then.
I have 12 boxes of Armstrong Timber Ridge Summer Maple Flooring that I either need to get rid of or I need to purchase 3 boxes from someone if any one has any. thanks, Ruthy
Do you still have the 2 boxes? Willing to buy. Damaged a small portion of our floor and only need 2 boxes.
I was wondering if you have any more of this manor oak flooring available? Please contact me if you do. Armstrong manor oak L6019 081.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!