Have you been able to locate any of the Manor Oak flooring? I would like to purchase approximately 300sqft. Installed about 500sqft. two years ago and wish I had purchase more from Lowe's then.
I have 12 boxes of Armstrong Timber Ridge Summer Maple Flooring that I either need to get rid of or I need to purchase 3 boxes from someone if any one has any. thanks, Ruthy
Do you still have the 2 boxes? Willing to buy. Damaged a small portion of our floor and only need 2 boxes.
I was wondering if you have any more of this manor oak flooring available? Please contact me if you do. Armstrong manor oak L6019 081.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love