Have you been able to locate any of the Manor Oak flooring? I would like to purchase approximately 300sqft. Installed about 500sqft. two years ago and wish I had purchase more from Lowe's then.
I have 12 boxes of Armstrong Timber Ridge Summer Maple Flooring that I either need to get rid of or I need to purchase 3 boxes from someone if any one has any. thanks, Ruthy
Do you still have the 2 boxes? Willing to buy. Damaged a small portion of our floor and only need 2 boxes.
I was wondering if you have any more of this manor oak flooring available? Please contact me if you do. Armstrong manor oak L6019 081.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers