Have you been able to locate any of the Manor Oak flooring? I would like to purchase approximately 300sqft. Installed about 500sqft. two years ago and wish I had purchase more from Lowe's then.
I have 12 boxes of Armstrong Timber Ridge Summer Maple Flooring that I either need to get rid of or I need to purchase 3 boxes from someone if any one has any. thanks, Ruthy
Do you still have the 2 boxes? Willing to buy. Damaged a small portion of our floor and only need 2 boxes.
I was wondering if you have any more of this manor oak flooring available? Please contact me if you do. Armstrong manor oak L6019 081.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING