I'm in desperate need of one plank of the Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. I have one plank where the laminate is pulling away from the wood part of the plank. I'm willing to take more than one plank (I really should take more than one plank...probably need it again down the line). I'm so mad at Pergo and Home Depot for not backing up their product. They should at the very least keep discontinued flooring in stock for people that spent a lot of money on their product for a minimum of 5 years.
I have loose planks and a full box. Would like to see it get some good use instead of sitting in my basement!
Southlogan ~ Plse email me about the Antique Amber Oak Pergo at Lakota74@aol.com. I would love to take some of the Pergo off your hands!! I'm exicted to find someone that can help me.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight