I'm in desperate need of one plank of the Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. I have one plank where the laminate is pulling away from the wood part of the plank. I'm willing to take more than one plank (I really should take more than one plank...probably need it again down the line). I'm so mad at Pergo and Home Depot for not backing up their product. They should at the very least keep discontinued flooring in stock for people that spent a lot of money on their product for a minimum of 5 years.
I have loose planks and a full box. Would like to see it get some good use instead of sitting in my basement!
Southlogan ~ Plse email me about the Antique Amber Oak Pergo at Lakota74@aol.com. I would love to take some of the Pergo off your hands!! I'm exicted to find someone that can help me.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING