We are remodeling our kitchen and will be selling all of the cream St. Charles kitchen cabinets installed new in 1980. They have a leather (orange peel?) look and are a creamy, almost pale yellow. All metal, including the doors, all lowers have roll outs, 2 spice racks, pantry, desk unit, undercabinet lighting....all in working and beautiful condition. It is a U shaped kitchen with a large center island. Total linear feet: 21' upper, 31'lower. Units: 3'pantry unit, 4.5' desk unit, 11 base units (including lazy susan in corner, working trash compactor, drawers, cabinets, sink base unit), 9 upper units.
I might be interested in these, if you still have them. Do you have pictures of them, and what are you asking for them?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight