We are remodeling our kitchen and will be selling all of the cream St. Charles kitchen cabinets installed new in 1980. They have a leather (orange peel?) look and are a creamy, almost pale yellow. All metal, including the doors, all lowers have roll outs, 2 spice racks, pantry, desk unit, undercabinet lighting....all in working and beautiful condition. It is a U shaped kitchen with a large center island. Total linear feet: 21' upper, 31'lower. Units: 3'pantry unit, 4.5' desk unit, 11 base units (including lazy susan in corner, working trash compactor, drawers, cabinets, sink base unit), 9 upper units.
I might be interested in these, if you still have them. Do you have pictures of them, and what are you asking for them?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!