Still looking for blades
I would like to purchase 2 sets of blades from you You can reach me at 5033083056 or at [email protected]
I too need replacement blades for my LUMBERJACK 6100. Did anywone find a souece for a compatable blade?
Where can one order parts for such an item? It seems to be associated with WEN Wagner. Or Oregon chain and bar maybe sold at sears or Menards T one time?
WEN S60 chainsaw parts, associated with Oregon chain and bar, may have been sold by Sears or Menards, also Wagner seems to have some influence in the item. Need source to order a part.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!