Still looking for blades
I would like to purchase 2 sets of blades from you You can reach me at 5033083056 or at [email protected]
I too need replacement blades for my LUMBERJACK 6100. Did anywone find a souece for a compatable blade?
Where can one order parts for such an item? It seems to be associated with WEN Wagner. Or Oregon chain and bar maybe sold at sears or Menards T one time?
WEN S60 chainsaw parts, associated with Oregon chain and bar, may have been sold by Sears or Menards, also Wagner seems to have some influence in the item. Need source to order a part.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!